Wednesday, January 5, 2011

space fetishist

This is who I am:



I'm a girl. Sixteen years old for the moment, located in Stockholm. Almost all my friends call me Ellie, so please do the same.

These are eight things I like:
  • bristly beard
  • sitting in windows
  • tea
  • casual walking in the middle of the night
  • shoes
  • vintage clothes and stores
  • french movies
  • googleing pictures of space and nebulas
These are seven things I don't like:
  • winter for six months
  • abrubt endings
  • feeling restless
  • spelling
  • licorice
  • my Ipod running out of batteries
  • learning things
But there are a few things that I do love:
  • being in love
  • writing
  • my dearest friends
  • my wacko family
  • my cat Alfons (and my cat Raketen in heaven)
  • water and coffee
  • doc martens
This is what I'm addicted to:
  • my computer
  • coffee
  • fantazise
  • talk (especially about myself and my feelings)
  • walking / strolling
 Some facts about me:
  • I'm tall: 177 cm / 69.7 in / 5.8 ft
  • I'm a vegetarian
  • I'm emotional
  • I go to a very challenging (english) school yet my class is fantastic
  • I don't speek (nor write or read) english very well
This is a project. And it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment