Wednesday, January 5, 2011

life's treats

I just want to dedicate this post to one of the world's most amazing persons - my grandma. She knows that, at the moment, I'm living alone, without my family. Well, my sister is here but she's not that much of company since all she does is to watch TV and read Harry Potter.

Anyhow, my dear grandma actually has a facebook account despite her not so inconspicuous age and today I recieved a formal wall post asking me how life was treating me now that I have to cope with life (and shitloads of studies) on my own. Good, I said, yet life hates me today.

I just want to go to bed, well, today is over in twenty minutes anyhow so I might aswell do as I want because I'm not doing what I should be doing - geography.

Peace out
ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment